|Bakery Delivery Program
to Willow, Anchorage & Eagle River
Bread & Treats
from Flying Squirrel Bakery Café
You help support our small rural bakery’s
year round operation, we give
you great bread & treats!
Flying Squirrel Bakery Cafe offers a bakery delivery program (CSB). Similar to the concept of community supported agriculture, consumers purchase a “bakery share,” receiving a regular delivery of high quality pastries and breads, and the bakery has a reliable market for its products. For your prepaid share, a package of fresh, from scratch baked goods will be ready for pickup at one of the designated locations you choose every other week. Read about the details, options, and payment information below.
Click here if you're ready to sign up for the Winter/Spring 2016-2017 season!
CSB SHARE SIZES AND DELIVERY
Bi-weekly deliveries, a bag with your name on it…inside, fresh bread and pastries!
- FALL/WINTER DATES:
13 Thursdays throughout winter 2016 and spring 2017.
Choose which dates work for you! 5% discount if you choose the whole season! This season's dates:
November 3, November 17, December 1, December 15, December 22*, January 12, January 26, February 9,
February 23, March 9, March 23, April 6, and April 20.
*Special holiday orders available!
- Location Options:
- Willow Library at the Community Center, Willow, 2-7pm
- RiGeneration Nutrition, 12812 Old Glenn, Ste A-11, Eagle River, 2-6:30pm
- Summit Spice & Tea, 3030 Denali St, #2, Anchorage, 4-7pm
- Share Size & Cost - CHECK OUT OUR GROUPON TRIAL OFFER!
Bread Share – $12 per delivery – 2 baker’s choice breads
Pastry Share – $16 per delivery – baker’s choice pastries, muffins, scones, cookies, bars, granola or other treats.
Gluten Free Share - $16 per delivery- baker's choice gluten free goodies - please note: we DO NOT have a certified GF kitchen and do not recommend our gluten free products for anyone with a serious allergy. MANY of our gluten free options contain nuts.
THE FINE PRINT AND MORE CSB DETAILS
- Visit the CSB member page with a bread and pastry schedule, pick up reminders and information about each delivery.
- What Will Be in My Bread Share?
- Two different breads: Olive Oil Baguette, Country Sourdough,
Spent Grain, Oatmeal Sandwich Loaf, Molasses Multigrain,
Challah, Sunflower Rye, Eight Grain Boule, Rustic Light Rye,
or Whole Grain Bagels
- What Will Be in My Pastry Share?
- May include any of the following (or others not listed):
Mixed Ruggelach, Coffee Cake, Scones, Birch Nut Granola,
Black Brownies, Blueberry Rhubarb Bars, Mixed Cookies,
Several of One Kind of Cookie (Cranberry White Chip Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip Quinoa, Rosemary Ginger Shortbread, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Coconut Zebra Meringues, etc.)
- Pastry example: 13 ruggelach, or 3 brownies and 4 large cookies, or 1 lb granola and 4-6 cookies, etc.
- What Will Be in My Gluten Free Share?
- We DO NOT have a certified GF kitchen and do not recommend
our gluten free products for anyone with a serious allergy!
- May include any of the following gluten free goodies (or others not listed): gluten free bread, coconut zebra meringues, nut clusters, almond crunch macaroons, black brownies, sesame snackers, chocolate peanut butter crispy treats, kale chips, and others
- Gluten Free example: 1 loaf gf bread and 4 nut clusters, or 3 zebra cookies and 3 brownies, or kale chips and 3 cripy treats, etc.
- Prepayment in full before the first pick up is required. We’ll contact you with renewal information for the next season’s sign up and payment.
- You must pick up your bakery package during the designated time period, or send a friend to pick up for you. We cannot guarantee pick up availability outside of the posted pick up times! Don’t worry, no food will go to waste, we have to thank the location hosts with something or the host wil donate left-over shares to the local food bank!
- We will e-mail you with a reminder the day before each delivery or in case of delivery delay or other updates.
- We want you to be happy! Cancellation/refund for a share will only be accepted one week before a pick up, less 5% admin costs. We stand behind the freshness and quality of everything we make. Please contact us with questions or concerns of any kind.
- Special orders may be possible to fill and include in your share delivery – it never hurts to ask!
Thank you for supporting this effort to bring
Squirrel Love to a neighborhood near you!
2016-2017 Payment Options and Sign Up
• Click here to sign up, choose dates and options, pay online or pay with a CREDIT CARD via Paypal (no account required).
• To redeem a GROUPON voucher, sign up at this link and include the voucher code in the comments - please note that the value of the groupon ($30 or $60) can be applied to any delivery order via the sign up form, however other charges may be incurred if the order is for more than the $30 or $60 Groupon value you purchased. We will contact you with all the math and payment instructions. Thank you for your patience!
Feel free to e-mail or call us at 907-733-6887 with any questions you may have!